Changes from Ultsky
Things which are not currently in release build
- Dungeon darkness is not compatible with lighting mod so has been removed.
- You cannot build your own home with Atronoch’s crossing - it hasn’t been ported to SE, and this is beyond our abilities to port ourselves sadly
- Skyrim souls has been removed - no more unpaused menus
- Fishing is currently very broken (In terms of gold able to be earned from fished up junk)
- Spell sword / Smart cast aren’t in SE.
- Locked City Gates is broken on SE so has been removed.
- Undeath is not in the build
- Immersive armors is no longer included
- There isn’t a way of carrying large sums of coin around - Imperial mail and Merchant notes aren’t in this build.
- Paper world map has gone - replaced with Quality world map which is less….. Tetchy
- Easy wheel is gone.
- Immersive COW has been replaced with Obscures - which no longer has the “classes” feature.
- Hejarchen Farm was removed due to being unable to balance patch the mod in time for release
- You can’t set up camp in or near cities, towns and villages - you need to move approx 20 meters away from any city/town gates to be able to drop a tent.
- Enemy’s following you out of caves and stuff is slightly broken in this build
- Food will no longer spoil
- Getting drunk / catching an illness no longer makes you motion sick.
- Helgan is locked - no more free loot
- You can now see how much gold and arrows weigh in your inventory
- Iequip is back (yay!)
- Bathing in Skyrim has been replaced with a much better pair of mods.
- All the key binds have changed
- Torches no longer extinguish themselves in poor weather
- Extended cities and towns is being rewritten from scratch and therefore a lot of the towns which had shops which you may be used to, are now missing (E.G Ivarstead no longer has a blacksmith)
- Everyone now has a real name (can be confusing if you see someone armed, as you won’t know if they are hostile or not until they are trying to fill you full of holes)
- Water/skooma kegs are no longer in the game and have been replaced with mead kegs.
- Tree’s can no longer be felled, only harvested for a small amount of wood
- City guards now follow you if you act shady.
- Bandoliers and pouches have been removed, to compensate a large backpack is in place.
- Winterhold now has a carriage
- Flutes can no longer be spammed to give masses of gold and blacksmithing XP, now require Milk and a cooking pot to craft and grant no XP - Sorry folks this exploit has been fixed.
- Crafting now has a toolkit mechanic, which are required to craft recipes (and act as filters for the large amount of items that are in game to craft)
- You can now craft chests and place those.
- There’s a new crafting keybind to break down items into components.