Shouts (do 130% damage, shout recovery is 150% )
- “Dragon Aspect” Take on the mighty aspect of a dragon, delivering colossal blows, with an armored hide, and more powerful shout (For 720 seconds, armor rating increases by 150, power attacks deal 75% more damage, fire & frost resistance improves by 25%, and shout cooldown reduces by 20%. Also, if His health is below 50%, an Ancient Dragonborn will manifest to protect him
- “Cyclone” A cyclone will be produced, similar in ability to Unrelenting Force, but will instead send the target in an upwards motion whilst dealing 200 damage.
- “Become Ethereal” This shout makes Miraak spectral in appearance and will make them invulnerable to all damage for 15 Seconds
- “Whirlwind Sprint” The shout grants the ability to dash rapidly forward for 10 seconds.
- “Fire Breath” The Fire Breath shout allows Miraak to shout a forceful blast of fire, spreading at a high speed. This force inflicts 300 fire damage and sets enemies in its path on fire (5 damage for 30 seconds) as well as staggers them.
- “Frost Breath” Frost Breath will allow Miraak to shout a frost force in front of him (area of effect: 40–50 feet). Enemies within the area of effect will suffer 60 frost damage for 5 seconds, a stagger/push and a 50% slow.
- “Unrelenting Force” deals 40 unblockable damage and 35 blockable (if players magic resistance is > 35% and they have more than 400 health) as well as a knockdown Push.
Spells (Last 5 times longer than any durations listed)
- “Ethereal” Miraak Gains 1000 armor and 1000% magic resistance
- “Erupt Fire” The evokes an explosion of fire, dealing 100 points of fire damage. The damage increases as the target becomes closer. Summons 2 Fire Spectral Dragon for 8 seconds wherever the caster aims.
- “Elemental Cloak” For 40 seconds, enemies in melee range receive 15 points of frost, fire, Shock and stamina damage per second. and gain 250% Weakness to Frost, Fire and Shock for 20 Seconds.
- “Knowledge Drain” The caster drains the soul of the target for 150 Health and magicka damage, dealing a 0.5 Stagger, and Target is 75% weaker to magic for 5 seconds.
- “Blizzard” Targets receive 50 points of frost and stamina damage for 9 seconds.
- “Chain Lightning” The caster evokes a lightning bolt that deals 100 points of shock damage to Health and half to Magicka and hits multiple targets at once if they stand close to each other. Dealing a 0.5 Stagger to each person hit.
- “Summons Thralls” Summon Flame, Frost and Storm Thrall - Summons a potent variant of each atronoch type for 30 seconds.
- All incoming attacks reduced to 90%
- 2 handed weapon damage reduced by 45%
- Will take 15% less damage from Summoned creatures
- Skill 100 Destruction - Destruction spells do 100% more damage
- Empowered Elements - He can dual-cast Destruction spells to augment their power by 125% for double magicka cost.
- Impact - Dual-casted projectile Destruction spells have 25% chance of staggering His foes.
- Stabilized Binding - He Can bend the barriers between realms, extending the duration of summoned Spirits and Daedra by 50%
- Focused Mind - learned to keep his concentration when running or sustaining damage, thus all magicka penalties are nullified. Magicka regenerates 50% faster.
- Respite - Healing spells restore both health and stamina.
- Powerful Strike - One-handed and unarmed power attacks shatter bone and sinew. [Power attack damage x 1.2]
- Penetrating Strikes - One-handed power attacks are easier to execute, and further penetrate enemy armor.
[-50% power attack stamina cost, +5 armor penetration]
- Sword Focus - His masterful skill with one-handed blades further enhances his attacks.[+24% attack speed, +21 armor penetration]
- Weapon Mastery - Improved fighting techniques bolster the damage and ease of his one-handed and unarmed attacks.[Damage x 140% , -50% weapon weight penalties]
- Powerful Charge - His sprinting power attack propels him through the air and deals terrifying damage. [Unlocks sprinting power attack, -25% weapon weight penalties]
- Extended Binding - He can summon Daedra and Spirits up to five times farther away for 25% less magicka.
- Elemental Binding - His Atronachs are much stronger, and his high-level Thralls are immune to Banishment and Control spells.
- Improved Mage Armor He has mastered the art of metaphysical protection. All “Mage Armor on Self” spells provide additional damage resistance.
- Cremation - high-tier fire spells can set ablaze those who are susceptible to fire, and force them to flee in fear. Undead, Automatons and Daedra are immune to the Fear effect.
- Electrostatic Discharge - - His shock spells damage damage his opponent’s Magicka alongside their Health.
- Electromancy 2 (Has this perk twice!) - All shock spells deal 60% more damage.
- Pyromancy 2 - All Fire spells deal 30% more damage.
- Fire Mastery - His fascination with fire now grants him 25% resistance to it, while fire spells are 5% stronger and 10% less costly.
- Frost Mastery - His fascination with Frost now grants him 25% resistance to it, while Frost spells are 5% stronger and 10% less costly.
- Shock Mastery - His fascination with Shock now grants him 25% resistance to it, while Shock spells are 5% stronger and 10% less costly.
- Cognitive Flexibility 2 - mastered the art of Cognitive Flexibility and can now maintain three summons of any type.
- Spell Armor - His Mage Armor spells reduce incoming elemental damage by 15%.
- Twin Souls - He can maintain two atronachs or reanimated zombies.
|Melee Damage||9 unarmed, Miraaks sword - deals 135 slashing damage.|
|Magical Damage||See Above list|
|Can Knockdown Player||Yes. through various methods.|
|Slash (Swords & Axes)||2|
|Blunt (Maces & Hammers)||2|
|Ranged (Bows & Crossbows)||3|