Ultimate Skyrim FAQ
Table of contents
- Does this mod pack support SSE?
- How Do I Update to the current Version.
- How do I Uninstall?
- Wabbajack Issues
- Current Version Issues
- Install Questions
- How do i setup a steam library outside of program files
- I’m missing master for HighResTexturePack01-03 or My game CTD after Skyrim Logo
- Game doesn’t boot when launching SKSE / Cannot Start SKSE_Loader Error
- Game Hard CTD on Splashscreen
- Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! or Possibly running out of memory
- Customization Questions
- Can someone help with my load order?
- Mod X has been updated, can I install that?
- Can I remove/disable mod X?
- Can I Add Additional mods?
- Does This mod pack Support other languages?
- Can I backup and restore Ultimate Skyrim
- I want to setup rodericktech guide for fancy graphics - where are the patcher instructions.
- My PC can’t handle the ENB - Can I reduce the Settings?
- It’s too dark at night, can I make it brighter?
- My PC Can’t handle the ENB Graphics even on low settings - Can I remove it?
- Reqtificator Questions
- How do i Install the Reqtificator?
- There was no consistency file found
- Automatically allocating memory failed
- It says I am using more than 100 plugins
- The Reqtificator won’t start. When I press “Run”, MO2 locks up, then unlocks and nothing happens; or MO2 returns a “Directory name is invalid” error.
- MCM Questions
- Gameplay Questions
- Why are auto-saves disabled or quicksaves not recommended for use in Ultsky
- My Keyboard isnt working
- My Compass has disappeared!
- Why can’t I select the first crafting perk?
- Why Can’t I Run or Why is my stamina going down for no reason?
- Why can’t I get a blessing at a shrine?
- Why arent I healing?
- My character is glowing ugly orange patches at night.
- Error: Incompatible menu file(Map.swf) when opening the map.
- My vision is all Blurry/Messed up!
- The screen randomly went dark shortly after I entered <insert name here >.
- Lights are Flickering on and off
- I tried to learn a spell from a Tome - the book disappeared but I still don’t know it
- Why does the NPC dialogue cut out when talking to Aela?
- My game has no grass or has very little grass
- Why is everything so expensive in shops?
- I am getting a lot of stutter / CTD / Low FPS?
- When I equip my Lantern/Backpack I get a pouch/book/holder/carpet appearing in my inventory
- When I equip my Belt items it doesn’t ask me which slot I want to put it in
- When I drop items on the ground, they sometimes vanish
- My Lantern/Tent is asking me where I’d like it equipped
- How do I re-enable menus pausing?
- My character’s animations are stuck.
- I keep hearing strange noises around me or objects floating around
- If you have Clouds on your Paper world map
- My Character Spawned Underwater
- Why Can’t I Fast Travel
- My game freezes during loading screens.
- How do I change the difficulty?
- I contracted Sanguinare Vampiris and now I can’t sleep!
- My Grass/Tree’s in distance are shimmering/flickering
- Eorland Graymane wont temper/craft stuff for me
- How Do I Enable Permadeath
- 4.0.6 Issues
- I have this really weird red/green/brown/black graphical issue on the bottom half of my screen
- My rain splashes are purple/pink!
- Why am I not leveling up!
- My character is invincible - I get to zero health but don’t die!
- I’m trying to load my template save and it says my character is dead.
- My Character takes off of his/her clothes off when swimming
- Why isn’t my compass showing undiscovered locations?
- Questing Questions
Ultimate Skyrim is only for Legal copies of Skyrim Classic Edition w/ All DLC’s, otherwise known as Skyrim Legendary Edition.
You can buy Legendary Edition from one of the places linked in Wabbajack’s Reddit post:
Please note the 4.3 is not save game compatible. Updating will require a fresh game with new MCM setup.
If Updating from a Older version than 4.0.7 - then remove your old Ultsky install folder completely - follow the install instructions from here
If updating from 4.0.7 - you would delete the contents of your Ultsky install folder\content With the exception to downloads.
Then you follow the install guide from step 2.3 here
Were sorry to see you leave!
Removing Ultsky is a simple matter of removing the files from your steam Skyrim folder that you copied from game folder files(below). Then deleting the Ultimate Skyrim installation folder.
If you have Wabbajack Fail with the following messages
There are Four Known causes 1) You have Skyrim installed in program files
Solution: Close and Run Wabbajack installer as a administrator.
2) You have previously “cleaned” your DLC.
Solution: Have steam verify the game files.
3) You have moved your Skyrim Install from where you originally installed it.
Solution: Move it back, and use steam to move it to the new location.
4) You don’t have the DLC installed.
Solution: Install it, if you don't own it you can find a link to purchase it here [Wabbajack:How to get Skyrim LE in 2021](https://www.reddit.com/r/Wabbajack/comments/kx6ppr/how_to_get_skyrim_legendary_edition_in_2021/) .
After doing the solution 2,3 or 4, you will need to restart Wabbajack.
Sometimes Wabbajack gets stuck downloading.
1) Close and restart Wabbajack - Start the Ultimate Skyrim install process again, entering same criteria as originally. Wabbajack will the CRC check your existing files and will normally resume where it failed & complete the install without any further intervention. 2) If you are experiencing issues with Wabbajack repeatedly failing to download one or more files (same files every time), try enabling the Network Workaround in Wabbajack settings.
3) If that does not resolve the issue, try using a VPN service such as Cloudflare WARP or ProtonVPN. (Ultimate Skyrim is not affiliated with and does not endorse any specific VPN service. We does not provide user support for VPN services. Use at your own discretion.)
Symptom: a screen flashes up for a half a second before disappearing. The launcher doesn’t Start at all
Cause: Windows UAC is preventing running of this program.
Work Around: 1) Open a Power shell windows as a administrator from the search bar and type Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass Answering yes to any questions which follow
2) if 1) doesn’t work - navigate to the “_shortcut” folder and start one of the batch files matching your preferred graphics settings
Note: If the launcher does start but crashes after clicking “play” please see this FAQ entry Game Hard CTD on Splashscreen
Sure - Here’s a link
High - Intended for top end PC, grass is visible from maximum distance Skyrim is capable of drawing (equivalent to Ultra)
Medium - Intended for Mid-range PC’s - grass is visible from approx 10 meters(equivalent to medium-high)
Low - Intended for minimum specification PC - grass is only drawn literally a meter away - may have odd visual effects during heavy snow
The Wabbajack team has a handy utility to help you do that here
If you are experiencing a missing master for HighResTexturePack01-03 the simplest fix is to download and enable the High Res DLC from https://store.steampowered.com/app/202485/Skyrim_High_Resolution_Texture_Pack_Free_DLC/
Alternatively, you can re-run the Reqtificator to generate a new Requiem For The Indifferent.esp (RFTI) without the High Res DLC as a master. This will be fixed in the next release.
If you have issues viewing the DL, try this work around https://www.reddit.com/r/ultimateskyrim/comments/galfjk/high_res_texture_pack_info/
Ensure the following:
Check that your Anti-virus is not flagging SKSE or any Skyrim related files (best Solution is to add Anti-virus exceptions to the Ultimate Skyrim & Skyrim folders
Make sure you content folder contains usvfs_proxy_x64.exe & usvfs_proxy_x86.exe If these files are missing its likely your anti-virus has moved them to the virus vault.
Restore Missing files from Mod Organizer Zip file in your Ultimate Skyrim\download directory if cannot find in virus vault
Note: You may get a error messages about missing d3dx9_43.dll.
Attempt starting Skyrim from steam - if this crashes as well then
- Download DirectX End-User Runtimes from Here or here Note: This will give you a zip file disguised as a EXE - not the actual installer itself
- Unpack the downloaded file into a directory (E.g C:\directX)
- Open the directory and run DXSetup.exe. Follow on-screen instructions.
- (optional but recommended) Reboot your PC.
If Skyrim Launches from steam
- Go in the Windows control panel, Region.
- Click “Additional settings…” at the bottom, then “Reset” in the window that opens.
Other things which can cause this issue:-
- ASUS GPU TweakII, Xtrem tuner or MSI afterburner running at the same time as Skyrim
- You have moved your “my documents” folder to a different hard drive - SKSE requires this to be on your System drive.
- You have overlay’s running (Steam, Discord, geforce experience, overwolf ect)
If your game CTDs with an error from Crash Fixes saying “Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory…”, or it crashes during/after the character creation screen, the most likely cause is a bad ENB installation.
Open “enblocal.ini” in your Skyrfilm folder and then configure it according to this guide.
The Ultimate Skyrim Support Team cannot assist with this issue as there are too many variables.
Do not use L.O.O.T or rearrange Ultimate Skyrim’s default mods unless a guide from one of us specifically tells you to!
If you have broken you load order and want to get back to the original
- Close Mod Organiser
- If you have profile specific saves - Back these up first (they will be in
\content\profiles\profile you play\saves).
- delete everything from
Download the appropriate zip file for the version of Ultsky you currently have installed:-
- For 4.0.7 Installs https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348579495537803274/823992115859947591/profiles.rar
- For 4.1 Installs https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648152435197607938/859890685175267397/4.1_profiles.rar
- for 4.2 Installs https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648152435197607938/861579734811148358/4.2_profiles.rar
- for 4.3 Installs https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648152435197607938/909046409045606420/4.3_profiles.zip
- Unpack the contents of the correct zip file for your installation into
If you have added additional Mods - you will need to re-enable & reorganize your load order.
Finally if you had profile specific saves - recreated the saves directory and restore your saves from your backup.
No, For stability reasons - only the versions installed by Wabbajack are supported.
Many mods have a Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) where they can be turned off. Also, some mods are considered optional, so they can be disabled or uninstalled in Mod Organizer. If you remove an optional mod that has an esp plugin, you will need to run the Reqtificator and possibly Automatic Variants patcher.
For a list of known mods which have Issues/Incompatibilities/ please click here
Before you begin modding Please read the basics which contains the rules for modding in ultsky and are slightly different to other modlists you might have tried. The most important rule is
▶️ YOU CANT USE LOOT ◀️
The support Team has put together a set of guides for adding popularly requested additional mods.
Please visit this page for install guides or the Wildlander discord (Ultsky-customization channel) advice for other type of mods.
No and if you try then SKSE crashes from Mod Organizer. You will need to install English Skyrim to play this mod pack.
Yes, please follow this guide
Reqtificator is located here
Other Patchers(AV, Dyndolod ect) are located here
If you prefer to keep Dylan’s lighting preferences - then open up ENBseries.ini in you Steam Skyrim folder and change the effects section to match the following
If on the other hand you want absolute best performance, but retaining the ENB weather & lighting effects you can switch your ENBseries.ini in your Steam Skyrim folder with this one enbseries ini
for regular vision
Open ENB GUI in game with shift+enter. In the enbseries window, find the weather toggle and turn that on. In the weather pane, find the Environment section, find Point lighting. There are several settings you can adjust here. Just play around with them to see how everything works and find what you like. If you screw something up and forget the default value or just want to revert to your previous saved settings, just hit load settings in the enblocal window.
When you want to save, hit save then apply in the enblocal window.
If you want to use Lizzy’s Lighting preferences which are a lot lighter than standard - you can simply replace your Skyrim\enbseries folder with the one here
In addition to the above, I also adjust my lighting based on the conditions i’m playing in so if you find nights too light - you can adjust the field EENE Cal Offset Night in the enbeffect tab in game from the enb shift + enter menu. If i’m playing in daytime I reduce mine to 0.06, if i’m playing at night i set it to 0.12.
If you find interiors too dark using Lizzy’s lighting preferences, you can adjust the Ambientcolourfilteramountinterior as below in the weather window (To access weather pane in ENBSERIES.ini frame turn on “show weather window”). I find values between 0.25 for “poor” weather conditions and 0.6 for good weather conditions give the best lighting.
For Nighteye Settings ENNE NightEye Settings
Skyrim can’t handle modern PC’s RAM capacity So if you PC has more than 4GB you cannot disable the ENB entirely - so the most you are able to do is deactivate the ENB graphics and just use the memory boost (ENBboost) aspects.
Delete ENBseries folder and ENBseries.ini from your Steam Skyrim folder
1) Open Content\ModOrganiser.exe 2) Select the graphics profile you play from the profiles drop down 3) find on the left side Snowfall weathers and untick that 4) find ultimate skyrim - snowfall weathers.esp on the right side and untick that too 5) Setup and run the Reqtificator as per Instructions 6) Open Skyrim\Enblocal.ini, Change UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics to true.
Firstly make sure you have Java installed in Program Files. the version in Program Files(x86) does not work. If you don’t have it - you can download it here The version you want is Windows Offline (64-bit).
after checking that -
1) Simply visit this page, and begin with Step 4. (Steps 1, 2, and 3 have already been done for you.)
2) When the patcher asks if you are running a new game, select “Yes, this is a new game.”
3) When the patcher notifies you about having over 100 plug-ins, select “Ignore from now on”.
4) You can leave everything default for Step 7.
Once Reqtificator is running - Leave all options at defaults, Simply hit the patch button.
Select “Yes, this is a new game.”
Your binary path for java is wrong. The Reqtificator error message tells you that you’re using 32-bit java instead of 64. Check your paths in Step 5 https://requiem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RS/pages/691470460/Installing+Requiem+with+Mod+Organizer+2+version+3.2.0+and+older
Select ignore from now on
The Reqtificator won’t start. When I press “Run”, MO2 locks up, then unlocks and nothing happens; or MO2 returns a “Directory name is invalid” error.
In most cases this is due to a typo in the folder path for the Requiem Skyproc patcher. The path should be: <path to your Skyrim installation>\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem. Many users omit the ‘s’ at the end of “SkyProc Patchers” when creating the folder. Also confirm that the “Start in” path in your MO2 Reqtificator configuration matches the path.
There is unfortunately no way to Copy MCM settings over to a new character for every mod.
The closest thing is creating a “template save” by configuring the bulk of the MCM’s. then loading this template save everytime you want to create a new character. You will then only need to do the “post-Start” MCM setups (approx the last 2 pages)
A template save will be the save game you make before clicking on Begin My Adventure in the Ultimate Skyrim MCM menu, you will want to do this so next time you start a new character you won’t have to re-configure everything before the Ultimate Skyrim MCM!
Certain elements of a game are *baked into Skyrim the exact moment Start New Game is selected. These types of elements are; Locations of certain items*
This happens when you start MCM config before the mod has finished initialising - indicated by scrolling messages in the top left of your screen.
There is no way to recover you game once this occurs.
1) You will need to close & re-open Skyrim, to remove partially loaded scripts from your session. 2) Start a new game 3) Wait for all messages in the top left to disappear 4) Start MCM setup again.
The problem in a heavily modded set up is that it has a ton of script heavy mods. Sometimes a script will get paused for saving, and that script won’t be able to recover properly from it’s paused state. This leads to a corrupted save. Another possibility is that your computer is already under so much strain from the scripts that the save function can actually cause a ctd when trying to save, usually during some script-intensive moment.
The point being that not using auto-save can help with avoiding ctds (if you’ve been experiencing them on loading Screens) and hence corrupted save files when you try to load one after a CTD. In addition Auto-saves increase cell loading times by 500%, so its preferable to manually save once inside of a cell, rather than have it integrated into the loading screen.
Quicksaves are fine as long as you know when to save (i.e. during low intensity moments, giving plenty of time for your crazy mod scripts to finish running) and not while hiding behind a pillar in stealth trying to avoid 50 bandits whom you just woke.
Auto/Quicksaves are not bad intrinsically (in and of themselves), it’s that there are an insufficient number of them if something goes wrong, leading to the possibility of many lost hours of game-play progress. You would be forced to use a previous ‘hard save.’.
TL;DR Auto/Quicksaves are ok, but timing is what determines if they’re safe or more likely to corrupt. Having multiple saves to use limits the amount of play lost to script-death.
Instead Practice Safe Hard saves:-
When you load your save file, wait at least a minute before saving again. Some scripts will break if you save too soon after loading.
Avoid saving during combat or other conditions of heavy script load.
Never save more than once a minute.
Never save within 30 seconds of entering a building / cell / dungeon.
Normally occurs if you have ran special Edition version of skyrim prior to loading Ultimate skyrim. Special edition doesnt release all of the files Legendary edition needs to run so disables the keyboard.
1) Some users report that closing and reopening steam itself is enough to make it work 2) Reboot your PC.
This is intentional. Immersive HUD hides this functionality by default. To make the compass temporarily visible again press the ‘N’ key.
- To make it permanently visible, change the MCM setting in Immersive HUD > Compass Activation > Key Press Toggles.
You need a book called The Craftsman’s Manual in your inventory. It can be purchased from most blacksmiths. Most of the Requiem crafting perks require their own books, some of which can be bought while others must be found in the world.
Requiem applies a stamina draining effect when you run, and when you wear armor without the first perk in the heavy/evasion armor tree. Running is the normal speed you move at if you aren’t sprinting or specifically holding down the “walk” button. To combat this, make sure to buy food with a “Regenerate 1 stamina per second for X seconds” effect and keep that buff up at all times.
NO YOU CANNOT DISABLE IT, PLEASE DON’T ASK!
Requiem’s Gods are unforgiving of crime. Too much crime and they will no longer bless you or heal you!
Requiem disables passive health regeneration, you will need to obtain a healing poultice or a potion to regenerate health.
This is how the ENB expresses the dirt shader - Take a bath!
You missed an MCM setting in SkyUI! Open SkyUI MCM Menu > Advanced > uncheck ‘Map menu’ in SWF Version Checking section.
1) This can happen if you eat too many alchemy ingredients too quickly. Find and eat a Nirnroot to remove the effect. 2) Check you active effects, you might have picked up a disease and require a potion of cleansing.
This is caused by Darker Dungeons. If you would like to disable this option, open up Darker Dungeons MCM > General Configuration > untick Do Fadeout On Dungeon Entry.
Most noticabled in Breezehome but can happen everywhere.
This is caused by Skyrim’s engine limitation of 4 lightsources in a area. when you look in a area with more than 4 lightsurces they alternate/cycle and turn on and off.
Only resolution is to use Cobb Positioner’s to identify lightsources, and delete extra’s.
You missed loading SV Mods Preset during your Post-Start MCM Setup. To fix navigate to SV’s MCM menu > Save/Load Preset > FISS > Click ‘Load Preset’.
Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild adds new conversation options to NPCs that aren’t voiced. Other NPCs have the same behavior.
Ensure the following are set in Content\Profiles<Profile you play>:
Make sure that skyrim.ini has the settings
bDrawShaderGrassset to 1
iMinGrassSize=setting, this will increase grass density(default Skyrim has a setting of 20, 60 is the recommended if you are using a plugin like Verdant)
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=Default is 5 and max is 15. (note: the misspelling of texture is a mistake on Bethesda’s and should be replicated)
You’re Naked - Put some clothes on ya filthy animal!
Ultimate Skyrim will never go above 60 FPS due to limitations of skyrim’s engine. if you think 60fps is low - too bad. It cannot run any higher.
Never have Task manager open while running Skyrim (not even minimized to task bar). If your CTD are occurring during a loading screen - this is your cause.
Make sure that you haven’t included a comma in the “VideoMemorySizeMb” field in ENBlocal.ini
Make sure you haven’t changed “FPSLimit” field in the limiter section in ENBlocal.ini (default is 59.900002)
Try turning off vsync & g-sync for Skyrim(TESV.exe) in the Graphics Card Settings.
Close down any background programs which maybe injecting into direct X (graphics card software such as geforce experience and MSI afterburn are two culprits)
Check your background processes. Skyrim is highly reliant on CPU - Core 0, so if your CPU is busy with other tasks it might be causing the stutters
Run Bmxfreestyle’s Stability Guide and follow the recommended tweaks (pinned in #ultsky-support).
Once you have checked all of those you can apply the following tweaks.
1) Attempt to disable border less window in
2) Lower your Graphics preset, or adjust content\profiles\UltSky (preset you play)\Skyrimpref.ini reduce the iShadowMapResolution (can be changed to 1024 or 512), fShadowDistance and fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance.
3) Open Mod Organizer, Disable the Mod Ultsky
This is a bug - cause unknown. Although there is no permanent fix, you can possibly solve it by either dropping and buying a new item OR by dropping your item and consoling one in.
Drop the item, and pick it back up then it will ask you where you would like to place it.
This seems to happen occasionally when dropping items in 1st person view. Try switching to 3rd person before dropping them.
if the items are related to one of the following mods; Campfire, Wearable Lanterns, or Bandoleers - Bags and Pouches, this is likely due to a corrupted ID (BAD EDITOR ID when you do player.showinventory)
This is due to a bad ID, breaking down your lantern and re-crafting it in the crafting ledger usually fixes your lantern, if you have the craftsman perk it’s advisable to make your own, if you don’t just purchase a new tent from any vendor.
SkyrimSouls.ini controls which functions pause the game. You can edit the INI file from Mod Organiser. Right click the
Ultimate Skyrim 4.0.6 hf2,
Ultimate Skyrim 4.0.7 core files or
Ultimate Skyrim 4.1.0 core files or
Ultimate Skyrim 4.2.0 core files mod in the left pane -> Information -> ini files tab.
This is a vanilla Skyrim bug, exacerbated by the scripted mods in Ultimate Skyrim. If jumping doesn’t fix the animation, try the following console commands:
Pushactoraway 14 1 SetPlayerAIDriven 0
This is usually a symptom of a known physics engine limitation, causing game instability at frame-rates higher than 60 FPS. The easiest workaround is to limit the frame-rate to 60 FPS, either in the ENB configuration (Shift+Enter opens it in-game), or in the GPU software.
This is a Known issue - Please visit the Official discord #ultsky-FAQ channel for the list of known issues and correction instructions
If you load into the game (or start a new character) and your character is underwater while outside, usually near either Whiterun or Markarth’s bridges. The Fix is to Enter a nearby building then exit again to force skyrim to re-load the cell.
Requiem disables Fast travel. There are multiple methods of moving around the map quickly without using this - There are boats near most large area of water, and Carriage drivers at the cities.
The game may appear frozen or have a unusually long loading time, but it’s usually still loading in the background. This is caused by OneTweak’s Windowless Bordered mode.
- Please make sure that Windows Task manager is not running.
- Dont Alt-tab out of loading screens.
- Disable Save on wait and Save on travel and switch to using manual saves if problem exists while moving between cells in-game.
Can also be caused by
- Your PC being below the minimum requirements to play the pack as shown on the install Readme. You can try removing the ENB using.
- Ultimate Skyrim folders(or subfolders) being read-only.
- Ultimate skyrim being on a different drive to skyrim - Only resolution to this is to move Ultimate skyrim to same hard drive.
- Ultimate skyrim being installed inside of program files - Move the ultimate skyrim to a folder outside of program files.
- Additional mods in skyrim\data folder from previous modding or workshop subscriptions are causing a conflict.
- Conflict between 5000 & 6000 series AMD drivers and the ENB - only resolution to this is to either roll back until you find working AMD drivers or disable ENB graphics using step 6 of until a working driver is available.
- A Corrupt Skyrim installation (to check, launch skyrim from steam and see if it crashes on loading screen)
- Antivirus real-time scanning your Skyrim\ultimate skyrim folders - add ultimate skyrim and skyrim folders to your exceptions.
- Direct X and/or C++ installations are broken (You’ll need both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions of C++.)
- You have lost permissions to write to “my documents\My Games\Skyrim” or ultimate skyrim install folder
- Onedrive and/or dropbox is Syncing your “my documents\My Games\Skyrim” or ultimate skyrim install folder
- Can be caused by a corrupt save, you can try using Savetool.exe to see if you can load your save if this also fails then you will need to revert to a previous save or start a new game.
The in-game difficulty sliders do not work with Requiem. Use the Damage Dealt/Taken values in the Requiem MCM instead. The recommended setting for both sliders is 100%. Requiem increases the difficulty of the game significantly, so if you’re having a hard time doing anything, take a look at the Beginner Guide for New Requiem Players.
This is a Minor Arcana change that prevents weak characters from acquiring Vampirism. You must survive for 3 days while Sanguinare Vampiris slowly drains health and negates natural healing, at which point you will become a Vampire.
This is caused by the ENB when used on some graphics cards.
You can choose to add a “max FPS limit” on your graphics card for “TESV.exe” to “59” as this reducing flickering on some cards (especially if the moniter connected to the card has a high refresh rate)
The following guide has also shown improvement when both the step guide, and U/seq Comments are followed.
The original site has long gone - but a mirror of the injector is available here https://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Video-Tweak/injectSMAA.shtml#download
Note: this is the only ‘fix’ support are aware of at this time and if it does not work for you, we won’t be able to assist you further
Eorland Graymane is the best smith in the game, and as such reserves his services for members of the Circle for the companions.
Note: you must be at least at the stage of “Kill the werewolf hunters” for the Quest “The silver hand”
In short - You cant. Permadeath mod Ashes was removed from the build of ultimate skyrim back in september when 4.0.7 was released.
Instead of a ‘permadeath mod’ the player, upon dying is presented with the Requiem death dialog telling you to load a save. If you wish to be permadeath, simply load your template save at this point and start a new character (manually deleting all of the saves for your dead character)
You probably messed up installing the custom INI files. Make sure you are installing Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini in the
\Ultimate Skyrim 4.0.x\profiles\Ultimate Skyrim 4.0.x (Full) folder!
You need a patch! ([US 406 HF2] Fix for purple/pink rain splashes (Wonders of Weather). Install with MO2 and keep at the end of the mod list on the left side (no esp). Fix is on Official UltSy discord in #ultsky-bug-submission channel (incase link doesn’t work).
You only get experience while sleeping - Take a nap!
You need a patch!
[US 406 HF2] Ashes 0.02 patch v0.6. Fix is on Official UltSy discord in #ultsky-bug-submission channel (incase below link doesn’t work).
This happens when you name your character the default name “Adventurer” and are killed by permadeath. To fix delete the .dead file in your
steamapps\common\Skyrim folder and you will be able to load your save.
To stop this from happening, open Bathing in Skyrim MCM > Player Animations and untick everything in the sections “Undress Before Bathing - Standard” and “Undress Before Bathing - Extended”
iCompass hides the locations by default. To restore your compass to vanilla setting, uninstall by unchecking iCompass in MO2 and rerun Reqtificator.
Please note, installing or uninstalling mods during a playthrough may break your game and is not recommended
Kill a dragon. Make sure you’re set as Dragonborn in the Ultimate Skyrim MCM.
This quest is auto completed when you kill a dragon.
There is a new way of becoming a thane of Whiterun. Complete The Blessings of Nature quest(Danica by the Gildrergreen tree to start) and talk to Jarl Balgruuf when the Gildergreen tree is repaired\the sappling blooms. He’ll thank you and allow you to buy the Breezehome, and the standard thaneship quest (help the people of the hold and buy a house) will be available.
Thieves Guild Requirements is included in the list, which requires a certain amount of pockets picked/items stolen.
Dragonborn content is available after completing “A Blade in the Dark” during the Main Quest.
Undeath content is available after level 30. A quest will appear in your journal with further instructions.