How Do I Update ?
- Make sure that Mod Organizer is closed.
- Skyrim is closed.
- Wabbajack is closed.
- launcher is closed.
We recommend that everyone performs a clean install every time they upgrade.
The reason for this is Wabbajack reads though and CRC checks everything in the mods folder. Unfortunately this process takes a long time to do, and doesn’t detect corrupted files 100% of the time.
Perform a clean install - Delete your Game-files\Mods folder before continuing (the folder circled in the example below).**
The reason for this is Wabbajack reads though and CRC checks everything in the mods folder. Unfortunately this process takes a long time to do, and cant detect corrupted files 100% of the time.
1) Open Wabbajack and wait for it to update. (This maybe called step 1 - Wabbajack.exe)
2) From Wabbajack interface click Browse Modlists
3) From drop-down select “Skyrim Special edition” and in search type “wild”. then click the download Icon
4) Select the same folders you did for your original install. Tick Overwrite install. Then hit the blue Play button
5) Wait for installation to complete - Manual Install users you will be clicking download again for the additional mods.
6) Open your launcher and click launch.
- Make sure any 3rd party anti-virus is turned off.
- Delete everything from the Game files folder with the exception to Downloads.
- Re-do The Update process.
- Check the game starts
You are trying to reinstall Wildlander 1.0 from the .Wabbajack file. Please Delete the .Wabbajack file, run Wabbajack Installer.exe and download the latest from the gallery.
If you load into the game after updating and your face is missing, please
Open the developer console with tilde (~)
Type showracemenu, and hit Enter
In the character creation, set your Face part to 1
This should magically re-appear your missing face.