Wildlander Change Log
V1.1.11 - release 05/12/22
- Fixed an issue where Ultra graphics were forced, regardless of setting. The other graphics settings will now work as intended (High, Medium, Low, and Potato).*
V1.1.10 - release 16/09/22
- Compatibility with New skyrim update (1.6.640).
V1.1.9 - release 16/09/22
- Compatibility with New skyrim update (1.6.629).
V1.1.8 - release 13/09/22
- Restored the missing carry weight bonus to beef stew
- Hands are no longer invisible when fist fighting
- Crosshair will show when bows and spells are drawn
- Horse inventory key was rebound to U
V1.1.7 - release 08/09/22
- Restored some missing XPMSSE scripts
- Enabled Improved Camera on all profiles
- Nudged the Frostfall meters into place for ultrawide resolutions
V1.1.6 - release 07/09/22
- Full log of changes located here
V1.1.5 - release 29/06/22
- Fixed a small issue preventing full ultrawide functionality the first time users launch the game.
V1.1.4 - release 27/06/22
- Update to SKSE to cope with stealth change.
V1.1.3 - release 22/06/22
- Restored missing faces for players formerly on 1.1.2 (whoopsie, my b)
- Fixed an issue preventing XP gain when crafting from player crafting menu
V1.1.2 - release 21/06/22
- Further Fix for Outlaw refuges
- Correction to invisible Necromancers Amulet - Reverted the model back to vanilla from CCOR
- Fix to illusion Upkeep doubling up
- Removed Duplicated Steel Armor - white recipes.
- Updated Northern Flax effects to remove instant duration and improve balance
- Added a guaranteed Iron Lantern to Belethor specifically, also added iron lanterns to survival leveled list
- Removed high poly head head parts from Serana record (should be default Serana.esp head parts)
- Made Frostfall and Attribute bars permanently visible again
- Adjusted Nordic Barding and Saddle to require Advanced Blacksmithing
- Fixed Irkngthand War Axe recipe not having proper Ebony perk and quest requirement
- Reduced value of Imperial & Stormcloak horse armor to make them a bit less exploitable
- Reduced value of Ancient Nordic Honed Heavy Bow
- Added Hawk Feathers to Forsworn Light Bow recipe to offset its value
- Returning the ability to adopt stolen horses via IH json, at least in the interim (if you are playing a existing character - you will need to turn this on in Immersive horses)
- Added a guaranteed set of 5 iron and 5 steel hunting knives to blacksmith minimums
- Removed the ability to sell harvested crops back to farmers as this wasnt using the Speechccraft perks
- Corrected description of campfire perk Unyeilding
V1.1.1 - release 21/06/22
- Hot fix to fix download of Dyndolod and install the correct version fo wildlander.esp.
V1.1.0 - release 20/06/22
Not Save Safe. New Game Needed
- A brand new crafting system
- Ultrawide resolution support
- Significantly reduced filesize (~30% reduction)
- Significantly improved performance, particularly in pine forests
- Pre-packaged customization and development tools
- Streamlined installation (fewer dependencies, more consistent downloads)
- Further improved stability
- The return of some missing gameplay features, including fishing, first-person horseback, concurrent Thieves Guild jobs, and more
- Improved loot tables, including merchant inventories and dungeon loot
- The removal of several economic exploits and balance issues
- Numerous bugfixes, polish tweaks, and other improvements
- Gold levels of various NPC’s have been reduced to prevent them hitting gold caps so quickly.
- Stock levels of alchemy ingredients at vendors have been reduced drastically.
- Sunhelm “unyielding” carry weight perks have been reduced from 50/100 to 15/30.
- Various fixes to exploits to allow the player to level faster than intended - Smithing i’m looking at you.
- Eorland greymane will no longer work for anyone and temper you weapons from level 1.
- Mr. Greymane has has his perks tweaked so he’s no longer able to craft weapons from the plane of oblivion or temper equiptment to bonkers levels.
V1.0.0 - Release January 20th 2021.
- Initial Release.