In Wildlander, post character creation the only way to become a Werewolf is to complete the quest line for the Companions of Jorrvaskr in Whiterun, up until the quest “The Silver Hand.” Skjor will lead the Dragonborn to The Underforge, there he will offer the opportunity to drink the blood of Aela the Huntress when she is in Werewolf form, and become a Werewolf.
You can use the F10 Start to start as a werewolf.
- +100 Fortify Stamina
- +100 Fortify Health
- +50 Fortify Carry weight
- +15 Unarmed Damage
- +200 Fortify Stamina
- 100% disease resist
- +900 Fortify Health
- +1950 Fortify carry weight
- 75% Resist Poison
- 1/s Health Regeneration
- Increased vulnerability to Silver weapons, even when not transformed. [You take 150% damage from silver based weaponry]
- No “well-rested” bonus is gained from sleeping.
- Transformed Werewolves cannot equip apparel, including armor.
- When in Beast Form, you cannot pick locks or collect items/loot from corpses.
- Doors can still be opened, except those requiring a key from inventory.
- Levers, buttons, pull chains and switches can still be activated, except those that require the removal of debris to be operated (as in Raldbthar Deep Market, where items must be dislodged to activate certain switches.)
- When transformed, they may be unable to fit through narrow dungeon doorways. Walking through such doorways backwards may fix this.
- Most characters will attack a werewolf on sight, even werebears. Exceptions include other werewolves, M’aiq the Liar, and members of factions, as well as followers currently in service. Eorlund Gray-Mane will publicly defend the Dragonborn, if the transformation occurs in Whiterun.confirmation needed
- If someone sees you transforming, they will recognize them as a werewolf, even in human form, and may consider them an outsider or attack on sight.
- If you transform back to human and you have lost more HP than your base health, you can die from the transformation as your health goes negative.
- If the you are seen transforming, they will incur a 1000 Gold bounty, and most characters will attack them.
Animal Vigor - Your werewolf form enhances health and stamina.[+100 Health and stamina]
Beastial Strenth I - [Deal 25% more damage as a werewolf].
Beastial Strenth II - [Deal 50% more damage as a werewolf].
Beastial Strenth III - [Deal 75% more damage as a werewolf].
Beastial Strenth IV - [Deal 100% more damage as a werewolf].
Gorging - The Flesh and blood of the fallen are a welcome feast to you,
as they now heal even more of your injuries. [Feeding heals twice as much health.]
Savage Feeding - our stomach has become otherwordly sturdy and now allows you to even feast upon the flesh of more savage things.[You can now feed on most creatures. Creature feeding extends your werewolf form only half as much as humanoid feeding.]
Totem of Ice Brothers - Your Werewolf Totem of Brotherhood Howl is now able to call Ice Wolves to your aid.
Totem of Terror - Your werewolf Howl of Terror strikes fear into higher level foes.
Totem of Moon - Your Totem of Brotherhood can now call your werewolf brethren to your aid.
Totem of the predator - Your Totem of the Hunt receives an extended range, and shows your targets’ combat state (in combat, searching, or not in combat).